Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some funky videos


I've already talked about being hooked on Mixi.  But I haven't shared some of the good laughs that came from seeing some cool videos.  
  1. Joe is Japanese  This one is really for people that are half-Japanese.  I tried sharing (not visually, mind you) with my closest friends, but the humour escaped them.  I guess if you haven't been constantly taunted left right and center for something you cannot help about yourself like being "half Japanese" during growing up, it is hard to grasp.  Nevertheless, I just thought is hilarious.  This is two parts, first part is more common place occurrance, and the second part is how we just mix both languages at leisure.  The topic on the second part was more violent and crazy, and more to my brother's liking (I believe).
  2. Talking Cats  My pastor's dog, Maggie, can also say "hello" which sounds like the first cat's.  The last one, as my buddy Shannon said, is a bit sad as they force the poor creature to be irate in order to hear the thing speak.  But it is amazing.
  3. Super Cat Punch  This is cute.  Reminded me of my own cat, Violeta, and how we used to play with her pretending martial arts.
  4. Dancing Animals  I have to put a disclaimer on this one.  The whole thing is put together with the song "Vu les vu couchet avec moi?" song (which is low grade enough for those who understand what it means), but the last graphic is very unnecessary with a dwarf finger pointing.  So, if you want to just avoid it, just stop the feed before hand when the camel dance ends.  See if you can get it without seeing the graphic altogether!

No comments: